Labor Management & Time Keeping
Vision HR has complete Timekeeping and Labor Management Solutions for your business. Choose from a selection of data collection hardware options and web based Timekeeping software to coordinate the time clock data into electronic data that can be analyzed, managed and exported directly into Vision HR’s payroll processing service.
Data Collection Options
Proven Performers That Answer Your Diverse Data Collection Needs!
Whatever the size and configuration of your business, Vision HR has a data collection device that is right for you:
These devices support a variety of data input methods:
Our flexible communications allow for our system to fit perfectly in diverse applications:
100% Web Based Time & Labor Management Software
Vision HR and XactTime is a simple to use yet powerful time and attendance solution that allows you to automate your company’s timekeeping and attendance tracking. XactTime completely eliminates paper timesheets, which are the root of most payroll nightmares! XactTime® gives companies an easy way to automate their workforce management processes. Accessible from any computer with Internet access, XactTime provides the tools
to help Supervisors and Management know exactly how their payroll dollars are being spent and where labor resources are being utilized.
XactTime provides a user-friendly self service point for your workforce. Employees can do things such as clock in and out, review schedules, transfer labor hours, submit time sheets, check benefit accruals, and submit time off requests – all from the convenience of the
Internet. Labor data is immediately stored in XactTime’s database where it is available to managers on a real-time basis.
The XactTime’s powerful reporting system provides you with the tools to better manage your labor force. XactTime’s reports help you avoid unauthorized overtime, track employee status, track benefit administration, control departmental costs, monitor staffing, perform job costing,
and much more.
The standard, automated time clock polling and report generation capability allows you to define a processing schedule. XactTime will poll the time clocks, process reports and even email them to supervisors automatically without operator intervention.
Eliminate Payday Panic! Know exactly where your employee’s time and dollars are spent by implementing your rounding rules, not your employee’s. By removing human error, accurately reporting employee hours and dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on payroll preparation, XactTime will pay for itself in less than one year!
- Eliminates adding up time cards
- Eliminates missing punch overpayments
- Compiles employee data into a multitude of informative reports
- Helps develop employee schedules
- Grows to meet your expanding business needs
- Breaks down employee time by up to 15 labor levels
- Available as a licensed application running on your internal web server or hosted at a world-class data center
- World-class networking including a fast gigabit Ethernet backbone.
- Full network redundancy.
- In-depth 24×7 monitoring and dedicated prevention systems ensure your network perimeter remains secure.
- Enterprise-class backup and restore technology protecting your data.
- Compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux and browser-based POS systems
- 100% HTML: No Java applets, Active X controls or associated security risks
- Automates Attendance Tracking, the Calculation of Employee Time, & Wages and Tracks Exempt Employees
- Applies Your Pay Rules
- Supports An Unlimited Number Of Shifts, Pay Categories, Pay Rules, and up to 15 levels of labor distribution
- Provides Extensive Payroll And Management Reports
- Runs from your favorite browser
- Exports Hours Directly To More Than Thirty Popular Third-Party Payroll Providers
- Supports An Unlimited Number Of Data Collection Terminals
- 3 Levels of approvals – Employee, Supervisor & Administrator
- Powerful security configurations
- Employees can review hours, schedules and benefit balances
- Real-time management reporting
- Automated Employee Leave Requests
Back to Top